Two women die in landslide in J&K
Kathua (J&K): Two women died in a landslide
in Taggar village of Kathua district in Jammu and Kashmir,
officials said on Thursday.
Laita Devi and Kaushlaya Devi were digging up clay last
evening near a hill when it caved in, burying both the women,
Later, police and locals recovered the bodies, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him