Udhampur:2 Army Jawans die due to asphyxiation
Jammu: Two Army jawans died due to
asphyxiation resulting from smoke from a charcol box in their
room in Udhampur district of Jammu and Kashmir.
After finishing work in the Army mess in 5171 unit in
Army Service Corps (ASC), two Jawans - Havaldar Randhir Singh
and Sepoy Ranjeet Singh went to sleep in their room after
lighting up charcoal in tin box in Udhampur district, Station
House Officer (SHO), Udhampur, Gain Chand Sharma said to a news agency.
Both of them were found unconsious and shifted to
hospital, where they were declared brought dead today, he said
adding that they had died of asphyxiation.
A case has been registered in this direction, the Police
officer said. Randhir belonged to Haryana and Ranjeet belonged
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Now, Nashik farmers sell fresh grapes online!
- Watch: Paraplegic Deepa Malik talks about her achievements!
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- Mumbai: Mobile app to fight ISIS influence among youth across India
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part IV
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen