Ultras hurl grenade at CRPF bunker in J&K, no casualties
Srinagar: Militants on Tuesday night hurled a grenade at a CRPF bunker in Sopore town in Kashmir`s Baramulla district but there was no report of any casualty or damage.
The ultras tossed the grenade at the bunker of 179 CRPF Battalion in Iqbal market at around 8.05 pm, police said.
The grenade exploded but no one was injured, they said.
There was also no report of any damage to property, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials