Ultras hurl grenade at CRPF bunker in J&K, no casualties
Srinagar: Militants on Tuesday night hurled a grenade at a CRPF bunker in Sopore town in Kashmir`s Baramulla district but there was no report of any casualty or damage.
The ultras tossed the grenade at the bunker of 179 CRPF Battalion in Iqbal market at around 8.05 pm, police said.
The grenade exploded but no one was injured, they said.
There was also no report of any damage to property, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NASA inflates spare room in space
- Bihar Class 10th Result 2016, BSEB 10th Result 2016: Bihar Board Matric Class 10 Results 2016 (biharboard.bih.nic.in) to be declared today on May 29
- Kiran Bedi to assume charge as Lt Governor of Puducherry today
- Trials of Talgo train to commence today: Know more about it
- Cristiano Ronaldo strikes shoot-out winner as Real Madrid crowned kings of Europe