Union Home Secretary in J-K to review security scenario
Jammu: Union Home Secretary Gopal Krishna
Pillai arrived here on Friday on a two-day visit to review
the security scenario in Jammu and Kashmir.
Pillai headed straight to Police Control Room (PCR) to
hold a review meeting with police officers, officials said.
He is scheduled to hold a meeting with officers of
security agencies and administration in civil secretariat this
afternoon to review the security scenario in Jammu and
Infiltration bids by militants along Line of Control
(LoC) and International Border (IB) would be discussed in the
meet, they said.
The Union Home Secretary would be visiting border area in
R S Pura sector tomorrow, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29