Union Home Secretary in J-K to review security scenario
Jammu: Union Home Secretary Gopal Krishna
Pillai arrived here on Friday on a two-day visit to review
the security scenario in Jammu and Kashmir.
Pillai headed straight to Police Control Room (PCR) to
hold a review meeting with police officers, officials said.
He is scheduled to hold a meeting with officers of
security agencies and administration in civil secretariat this
afternoon to review the security scenario in Jammu and
Infiltration bids by militants along Line of Control
(LoC) and International Border (IB) would be discussed in the
meet, they said.
The Union Home Secretary would be visiting border area in
R S Pura sector tomorrow, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sensitive issues could damage ties with US military: China
- Graft case: Court seeks CBI's reply on accused' bail plea
- German minister rejects blanket suspicion of refugees after attacks
- Don't derail ties with India with controversial statements on Kashmir, Pak daily urges Islamabad
- Congress member wants PM's response to Hafiz's war rants, chinese interference