Union Home Secretary in J-K to review security scenario
Jammu: Union Home Secretary Gopal Krishna
Pillai arrived here on Friday on a two-day visit to review
the security scenario in Jammu and Kashmir.
Pillai headed straight to Police Control Room (PCR) to
hold a review meeting with police officers, officials said.
He is scheduled to hold a meeting with officers of
security agencies and administration in civil secretariat this
afternoon to review the security scenario in Jammu and
Infiltration bids by militants along Line of Control
(LoC) and International Border (IB) would be discussed in the
meet, they said.
The Union Home Secretary would be visiting border area in
R S Pura sector tomorrow, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Today in History | 25th August, 2016
- Are festivals and other social fete being manipulated for political benefits?
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- PM Modi pips Amitabh Bachchan, becomes most followed Indian on Twitter
- Tips to treat minor burns at home!
- UEFA Champions League draw: Barca reunion for Guardiola, Madrid get Dortmund, Arsenal pair PSG
- Clinton tops 50% support from US voters in latest poll
- Bihar floods kill eight more; water recedes in UP but still in red