Union Home Secretary in J-K to review security scenario
Jammu: Union Home Secretary Gopal Krishna
Pillai arrived here on Friday on a two-day visit to review
the security scenario in Jammu and Kashmir.
Pillai headed straight to Police Control Room (PCR) to
hold a review meeting with police officers, officials said.
He is scheduled to hold a meeting with officers of
security agencies and administration in civil secretariat this
afternoon to review the security scenario in Jammu and
Infiltration bids by militants along Line of Control
(LoC) and International Border (IB) would be discussed in the
meet, they said.
The Union Home Secretary would be visiting border area in
R S Pura sector tomorrow, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says