Union Home Secretary in J-K to review security scenario
Jammu: Union Home Secretary Gopal Krishna
Pillai arrived here on Friday on a two-day visit to review
the security scenario in Jammu and Kashmir.
Pillai headed straight to Police Control Room (PCR) to
hold a review meeting with police officers, officials said.
He is scheduled to hold a meeting with officers of
security agencies and administration in civil secretariat this
afternoon to review the security scenario in Jammu and
Infiltration bids by militants along Line of Control
(LoC) and International Border (IB) would be discussed in the
meet, they said.
The Union Home Secretary would be visiting border area in
R S Pura sector tomorrow, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users