UPA failed to tackle threats to internal security: BJYM
Jammu: The youth wing of BJP on Sunday alleged that the Congress-led UPA has failed to tackle threats to internal security resulting in increased terrorist activities in Jammu and Kashmir.
"Failure of the government to tackle the threats to internal security has increased terrorist activities in Jammu and Kashmir," said BJYM national executive member, Ashok Singh Chouhan.
Chouhan, who is also the in-charge of BJYM`s Jammu unit, said while addressing state office bearers that the recent attack on an Army convoy in Srinagar has opened the eyes of those opposing the Armed Forces Special Powers Act (AFSPA).
The youth leader was also critical of Chief Minister Omar Abdullah saying that he has failed to address people`s problems.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: BJP win big with 81 seats, Shiv Sena bags 84; CM Fadnavis Maharashtra thanks Maharashtra voters, PM Modi
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: BJP wins big, grabs 81 BMC seats; Fadnavis credits PM Narendra Modi
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM bags 5 seats; counting underway