UPA should explain Chinese incursion: VHP
Jammu: Vishwa Hindu Parishad on Monday said that the country wants the UPA government to explain the repeated Chinese incursions in Ladakh.
"The nation calls for an explanation from the Centre over repeated Chinese incursions," VHP state Chief Dr Rama Kant Dubey told reporters here today.
There were several incidents of incursions but the recent one on July 16 is a slap on the Government`s face, he claimed.
"While PM and other leaders are busy talking peace with China, they are repeatedly violating border rules," the VHP leader added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state