UPA should explain Chinese incursion: VHP
Jammu: Vishwa Hindu Parishad on Monday said that the country wants the UPA government to explain the repeated Chinese incursions in Ladakh.
"The nation calls for an explanation from the Centre over repeated Chinese incursions," VHP state Chief Dr Rama Kant Dubey told reporters here today.
There were several incidents of incursions but the recent one on July 16 is a slap on the Government`s face, he claimed.
"While PM and other leaders are busy talking peace with China, they are repeatedly violating border rules," the VHP leader added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Revealed: How Pakistan's ISI spy racket operated in India