Upgradation of police institutions soon im J&K
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Police is sharpening the training skills of its personnel to meet the challenges posed by anti-national elements and greater emphasis is being laid on modern techniques of professional policing.
Addressing the new batch of 805 trainees at Subsidiary Training Centre (STC) at Sheeri Baramulla, Additional Director General of Police, Armed, Law & Order (ADGP) K Rajendra Kumar today said proper training has a crucial importance in enhancing professionalism.
He said all police training institutions in the state will be upgraded soon and the training syllabus would be tuned with the latest requirements.
The new curricula will keep in mind issues like community policing, mob control without using lethal weapons, cyber crime and forensic science, and also continue relentless battle against terrorism without collateral damage and respect of human rights, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- DNA: Two Syrian boys grieving death of brother killed in airstrike
- DNA: Analyzing world's first driverless taxi developed by Singapore company
- `I`m not 100 percent`, admits US Open champion Novak Djokovic
- Kanhaiya, two others granted regular bail in sedition case
- School dropout biggest crisis in India, says Singapore Deputy PM
- Italy quake death toll hits 278, state funeral planned
- Jigisha killer Ravi Kapoor convicted in taxi-driver murder case