Upgradation of police institutions soon im J&K
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Police is sharpening the training skills of its personnel to meet the challenges posed by anti-national elements and greater emphasis is being laid on modern techniques of professional policing.
Addressing the new batch of 805 trainees at Subsidiary Training Centre (STC) at Sheeri Baramulla, Additional Director General of Police, Armed, Law & Order (ADGP) K Rajendra Kumar today said proper training has a crucial importance in enhancing professionalism.
He said all police training institutions in the state will be upgraded soon and the training syllabus would be tuned with the latest requirements.
The new curricula will keep in mind issues like community policing, mob control without using lethal weapons, cyber crime and forensic science, and also continue relentless battle against terrorism without collateral damage and respect of human rights, he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Revealed: How Pakistan's ISI spy racket operated in India