Upgradation of police institutions soon im J&K
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Police is sharpening the training skills of its personnel to meet the challenges posed by anti-national elements and greater emphasis is being laid on modern techniques of professional policing.
Addressing the new batch of 805 trainees at Subsidiary Training Centre (STC) at Sheeri Baramulla, Additional Director General of Police, Armed, Law & Order (ADGP) K Rajendra Kumar today said proper training has a crucial importance in enhancing professionalism.
He said all police training institutions in the state will be upgraded soon and the training syllabus would be tuned with the latest requirements.
The new curricula will keep in mind issues like community policing, mob control without using lethal weapons, cyber crime and forensic science, and also continue relentless battle against terrorism without collateral damage and respect of human rights, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Soon, Skype will not run on these Windows, Android phones
- Munich shooter was German-Iranian, motive `unclear`; likely sole shooter
- 'EgyptAir Flight 804 broke up in midair after a fire'
- Warrants issued in Turkey for arrest of 300 Presidential Guards
- Democrat Hilary Clinton picks Kaine as vice presidential running mate