Upgradation of police institutions soon im J&K
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Police is sharpening the training skills of its personnel to meet the challenges posed by anti-national elements and greater emphasis is being laid on modern techniques of professional policing.
Addressing the new batch of 805 trainees at Subsidiary Training Centre (STC) at Sheeri Baramulla, Additional Director General of Police, Armed, Law & Order (ADGP) K Rajendra Kumar today said proper training has a crucial importance in enhancing professionalism.
He said all police training institutions in the state will be upgraded soon and the training syllabus would be tuned with the latest requirements.
The new curricula will keep in mind issues like community policing, mob control without using lethal weapons, cyber crime and forensic science, and also continue relentless battle against terrorism without collateral damage and respect of human rights, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees