Upgradation of police institutions soon im J&K
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Police is sharpening the training skills of its personnel to meet the challenges posed by anti-national elements and greater emphasis is being laid on modern techniques of professional policing.
Addressing the new batch of 805 trainees at Subsidiary Training Centre (STC) at Sheeri Baramulla, Additional Director General of Police, Armed, Law & Order (ADGP) K Rajendra Kumar today said proper training has a crucial importance in enhancing professionalism.
He said all police training institutions in the state will be upgraded soon and the training syllabus would be tuned with the latest requirements.
The new curricula will keep in mind issues like community policing, mob control without using lethal weapons, cyber crime and forensic science, and also continue relentless battle against terrorism without collateral damage and respect of human rights, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra