UPSC topper Faisal exhorts youth to dream big
Pune: "Dream big and let not failures
deter you from marching forward till you achieve success."
Shah Faisal, the civil services topper this year, said
this on the key to success to youth who assembled here last
evening to hear him.
"Indian youth should not be afraid of dreaming big.
Failures happen but learn to overcome them. In my case they
ignite me to go forward," he said during an interactive
session with youths including Kashmiri students.
The topper, who hails from Jammu and Kashmir was
felicitated here by a city-based NGO `Sarhad`, for his success
in all UPSC exam.
Sanjay Nahar, president of the NGO, said the
organisation had been working in Jammu and Kashmir to build
cultural bridges between the valley and rest of the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP