Vacate encroachments: J&K govt to land grabbers
Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir government
on Saturday asked land grabbers to voluntarily vacate encroachments
on plots marked for establishment of public facilities or face
"We appeal the illegal occupants to vacate encroached
government land voluntarily or otherwise face legal action and
forcibly eviction," state Minister for Revenue, Relief and
Rehabilitation Raman Bhalla said.
The government is planning to construct offices,
schools, recreational parks, tubewells, roads on these
encroached plots, he said.
Bhalla also directed officials to demarcate and fence
all government lands to prevent encroachments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Singh Is Bliing movie review: Watch it for Akshay Kumar!
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya