Vacate encroachments: J&K govt to land grabbers
Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir government
on Saturday asked land grabbers to voluntarily vacate encroachments
on plots marked for establishment of public facilities or face
"We appeal the illegal occupants to vacate encroached
government land voluntarily or otherwise face legal action and
forcibly eviction," state Minister for Revenue, Relief and
Rehabilitation Raman Bhalla said.
The government is planning to construct offices,
schools, recreational parks, tubewells, roads on these
encroached plots, he said.
Bhalla also directed officials to demarcate and fence
all government lands to prevent encroachments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!