Vaishnodevi Board to build 240-bed guest house
Jammu: A four-storey guest house with a capacity of 240 beds will soon be constructed for the attendants of patients at the Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Institute of Medical Excellence (SMVDIME) here.
Governor N N Vohra laid the foundation stone for the Aashray Bhawan (Dharamshala) being constructed by the Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board at Kakryal near Katra base camp yesterday.
Spread over an area of 30,000 square feet, the complex will be completed within a period of two years and is expected to incur an estimated cost of Rs 4.91 crore.
The Governor, who is also the Chairman of the Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board, reviewed with H L Maini, Member of the Shrine Board, and CEO, the facilities to be provided to the attendants of the patients who would stay for given periods at this guest house.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016