Vaishnodevi Board to build 240-bed guest house
Jammu: A four-storey guest house with a capacity of 240 beds will soon be constructed for the attendants of patients at the Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Institute of Medical Excellence (SMVDIME) here.
Governor N N Vohra laid the foundation stone for the Aashray Bhawan (Dharamshala) being constructed by the Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board at Kakryal near Katra base camp yesterday.
Spread over an area of 30,000 square feet, the complex will be completed within a period of two years and is expected to incur an estimated cost of Rs 4.91 crore.
The Governor, who is also the Chairman of the Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board, reviewed with H L Maini, Member of the Shrine Board, and CEO, the facilities to be provided to the attendants of the patients who would stay for given periods at this guest house.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read