Vaishnodevi pilgrim dies of heart attack
Jammu: A Vaishnodevi pilgrim has died due to heart attack enroute cave shrine of Mata Vaishnodevi in Reasi district of Jammu and Kashmir.
68-year-old Mudhukar of Maharastra was on his way to the cave shrine in Trikuta hills when he suffered the cardiac arrest at Charan Padika and was shifted to hospital, police said.
He was later declared dead at the hospital, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM