Vaishnodevi pilgrim dies of heart attack
Jammu: A Vaishnodevi pilgrim has died due to heart attack enroute cave shrine of Mata Vaishnodevi in Reasi district of Jammu and Kashmir.
68-year-old Mudhukar of Maharastra was on his way to the cave shrine in Trikuta hills when he suffered the cardiac arrest at Charan Padika and was shifted to hospital, police said.
He was later declared dead at the hospital, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed