Vaishnodevi pilgrim dies of heart attack
Jammu: A Vaishnodevi pilgrim has died due to heart attack enroute cave shrine of Mata Vaishnodevi in Reasi district of Jammu and Kashmir.
68-year-old Mudhukar of Maharastra was on his way to the cave shrine in Trikuta hills when he suffered the cardiac arrest at Charan Padika and was shifted to hospital, police said.
He was later declared dead at the hospital, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj