VHP alleges J&K school converted to mosque
Jammu: Alleging that a portion of a government school was converted into a mosque by some unidentified persons in Jammu and Kashmir`s Rajouri district, the VHP on Thursday threatened to launch an agitation if the government did not intervene.
"We demand the issue should be resolved at the earliest,
otherwise we will hold demonstrations," VHP state chief Rama
Kant Dubey told reporters here.
Dubey claimed that some miscreants had converted a portion
of the Government boys higher secondary school in Rajouri into
a mosque and installed loudspeakers on the premises without
permission. "A VHP delegation met the Divisional Commissioner,
Jammu, and has apprised him of the situation," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray