VHP hits out at Omar govt
Jammu: The VHP Friday lashed out at Omar
Abdullah government for the welcome extended to Pakistan-occupied Kashmir leader Sultan Mehmood Chaudhury during a private visit and said the Chief Minister should have raised issues like terror camps in PoK and arms smuggling with him.
"Omar has violated all norms," state VHP president
Ramakant Dubey told reporters here.
He criticised the government for offering a chopper ride
to Chaudhury to Pahalgam during his personal visit. The PoK
leader was in the Valley to attend a wedding.
The VHP leader said knowing well that Choudhury was
pro-separatists, it would have been better if the government
had raised specific issues like dismantling of militants
training camps, illegal smuggling of arms and ammunition, fake
currency and narcotics with him.
The saffron outfit also asked the Centre to make clear its
stand over the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore