VHP hits out at Omar govt
Jammu: The VHP Friday lashed out at Omar
Abdullah government for the welcome extended to Pakistan-occupied Kashmir leader Sultan Mehmood Chaudhury during a private visit and said the Chief Minister should have raised issues like terror camps in PoK and arms smuggling with him.
"Omar has violated all norms," state VHP president
Ramakant Dubey told reporters here.
He criticised the government for offering a chopper ride
to Chaudhury to Pahalgam during his personal visit. The PoK
leader was in the Valley to attend a wedding.
The VHP leader said knowing well that Choudhury was
pro-separatists, it would have been better if the government
had raised specific issues like dismantling of militants
training camps, illegal smuggling of arms and ammunition, fake
currency and narcotics with him.
The saffron outfit also asked the Centre to make clear its
stand over the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brexit: UK goes to polls in knife-edge EU referendum; over 46 million people to decide Britain's fate
- 'US will continue to expand defense systems to protect South Korea, regional allies from North Korean missiles'
- Bandits kill 31 bush taxi passengers in Madagascar
- North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un hails successful test of new missile, says it can strike US Pacific bases
- LIC chairman S K Roy resigns two years before his term ends