VHP hits out at Omar govt
Jammu: The VHP Friday lashed out at Omar
Abdullah government for the welcome extended to Pakistan-occupied Kashmir leader Sultan Mehmood Chaudhury during a private visit and said the Chief Minister should have raised issues like terror camps in PoK and arms smuggling with him.
"Omar has violated all norms," state VHP president
Ramakant Dubey told reporters here.
He criticised the government for offering a chopper ride
to Chaudhury to Pahalgam during his personal visit. The PoK
leader was in the Valley to attend a wedding.
The VHP leader said knowing well that Choudhury was
pro-separatists, it would have been better if the government
had raised specific issues like dismantling of militants
training camps, illegal smuggling of arms and ammunition, fake
currency and narcotics with him.
The saffron outfit also asked the Centre to make clear its
stand over the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees