Vikarabad explosion: Toll rises to seven
Hyderabad: With one more person succumbing to burn injuries, the death toll in Friday`s explosion at a house in Vikarabad town of neighbouring Ranga Reddy district rose to seven today, police said.
Yesu alias Sreenu (35), who had suffered burns in the incident, died this morning while undergoing treatment at a government hospital here, they said, adding that condition of two others injured remains critical.
The explosion occurred due to leakage of a domestic LPG cylinder on Friday night in a housing complex in Vikarabad town claiming the lives of six persons, including three women and as many children.
The injured are undergoing treatment in different hospitals in the city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29