Vikarabad explosion: Toll rises to seven
Hyderabad: With one more person succumbing to burn injuries, the death toll in Friday`s explosion at a house in Vikarabad town of neighbouring Ranga Reddy district rose to seven today, police said.
Yesu alias Sreenu (35), who had suffered burns in the incident, died this morning while undergoing treatment at a government hospital here, they said, adding that condition of two others injured remains critical.
The explosion occurred due to leakage of a domestic LPG cylinder on Friday night in a housing complex in Vikarabad town claiming the lives of six persons, including three women and as many children.
The injured are undergoing treatment in different hospitals in the city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Maharajganj
- Are educational institutions becoming a tool to showcase anti-national agendas?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- DNA: Post demonetisation, India records 7% GDP growth rate in Q3
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'
- No AC, mattress for Sasikala in prison, confirms DIG; may not be shifted to Chennai jail
- Gurmehar-ABVP ruckus: Virender Sehwag represents BCCI not India, says Umar Khalid