Vikarabad explosion: Toll rises to seven
Hyderabad: With one more person succumbing to burn injuries, the death toll in Friday`s explosion at a house in Vikarabad town of neighbouring Ranga Reddy district rose to seven today, police said.
Yesu alias Sreenu (35), who had suffered burns in the incident, died this morning while undergoing treatment at a government hospital here, they said, adding that condition of two others injured remains critical.
The explosion occurred due to leakage of a domestic LPG cylinder on Friday night in a housing complex in Vikarabad town claiming the lives of six persons, including three women and as many children.
The injured are undergoing treatment in different hospitals in the city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter