Vikarabad explosion: Toll rises to seven
Hyderabad: With one more person succumbing to burn injuries, the death toll in Friday`s explosion at a house in Vikarabad town of neighbouring Ranga Reddy district rose to seven today, police said.
Yesu alias Sreenu (35), who had suffered burns in the incident, died this morning while undergoing treatment at a government hospital here, they said, adding that condition of two others injured remains critical.
The explosion occurred due to leakage of a domestic LPG cylinder on Friday night in a housing complex in Vikarabad town claiming the lives of six persons, including three women and as many children.
The injured are undergoing treatment in different hospitals in the city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times