Vikarabad explosion: Toll rises to seven
Hyderabad: With one more person succumbing to burn injuries, the death toll in Friday`s explosion at a house in Vikarabad town of neighbouring Ranga Reddy district rose to seven today, police said.
Yesu alias Sreenu (35), who had suffered burns in the incident, died this morning while undergoing treatment at a government hospital here, they said, adding that condition of two others injured remains critical.
The explosion occurred due to leakage of a domestic LPG cylinder on Friday night in a housing complex in Vikarabad town claiming the lives of six persons, including three women and as many children.
The injured are undergoing treatment in different hospitals in the city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab