VK Singh takes over ADG Security in J&K
Jammu: IPS officer VK Singh on Sunday took over as the state`s Additional Director General of Police (Security).
Singh, a 1987 batch IPS officer, has served in different capacities in the state including Senior Superintendent of Police Srinagar, Budgam, Director Specialised Service Group, IGP CIV and Training at Police Headquarters, besides serving in various central agencies.
Earlier, officers gave a warm send off to outgoing ADG Dr Ram Lubhaya, who retired yesterday after serving the Jammu and Kashmir police for 28 years at the Security Headquarter here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena