VK Singh takes over ADG Security in J&K
Jammu: IPS officer VK Singh on Sunday took over as the state`s Additional Director General of Police (Security).
Singh, a 1987 batch IPS officer, has served in different capacities in the state including Senior Superintendent of Police Srinagar, Budgam, Director Specialised Service Group, IGP CIV and Training at Police Headquarters, besides serving in various central agencies.
Earlier, officers gave a warm send off to outgoing ADG Dr Ram Lubhaya, who retired yesterday after serving the Jammu and Kashmir police for 28 years at the Security Headquarter here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Meet Kirti Bharti, the new topper of Bihar Intermediate exams in Arts stream!
- Agra boy seeks PM Modi, CM Akhilesh's help for his blood cancer treatment
- Armoured cars now mandatory to accompany security forces in Kashmir
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II
- Guess who? Angered by film failure, this actor breaks hotel furniture
- Determined Sonakshi Sinha's first 'Akira' poster looks intriguing! – Pic inside
- Turkey allows more patrol flights on Syria border by NATO allies: Official
- Video: How Wales's players celebrated rivals England's exit from the Euro 2016. Crazy!
- Anna Hazare unveils poster of his biopic