VK Singh takes over ADG Security in J&K
Jammu: IPS officer VK Singh on Sunday took over as the state`s Additional Director General of Police (Security).
Singh, a 1987 batch IPS officer, has served in different capacities in the state including Senior Superintendent of Police Srinagar, Budgam, Director Specialised Service Group, IGP CIV and Training at Police Headquarters, besides serving in various central agencies.
Earlier, officers gave a warm send off to outgoing ADG Dr Ram Lubhaya, who retired yesterday after serving the Jammu and Kashmir police for 28 years at the Security Headquarter here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000