We will catch up with you soon: Abdullah to China
Coimbatore: "We will catch up with you soon!"
This was Minister for New and Renewable Energy, Farooq
Abdullah`s message to China while reacting to a study
comparing the status of the two countries in wind power,
giving an edge to China.
The world was comparing the economies of India and China
for the progress they made in different sectors, Abdullah
He was reacting to a study presented by a German
association at the 3rd International Wind Conference and
Exhibition here, comparing the status of the two countries in
China was ahead of India in all spheres "because of
immediate sanction for industry, manufacturers or any other
sector by its government," he said.
"In India, being the largest democracy, there is some delay
in sanctioning projects, by which India is pushed a little
behind," he said.
Despite all these and also amidst struggle, Indian
entrepreneurs have fought and made progress to help the
country become a stronger economy, Abdullah said.
However, despite competition in the industrial sector,
China and India maintained good relationship and "are better
friends than our neighbours," Abdullah said, without
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Osama bin Laden is alive, staying in Bahamas, claims Edward Snowden