We will catch up with you soon: Abdullah to China
Coimbatore: "We will catch up with you soon!"
This was Minister for New and Renewable Energy, Farooq
Abdullah`s message to China while reacting to a study
comparing the status of the two countries in wind power,
giving an edge to China.
The world was comparing the economies of India and China
for the progress they made in different sectors, Abdullah
He was reacting to a study presented by a German
association at the 3rd International Wind Conference and
Exhibition here, comparing the status of the two countries in
China was ahead of India in all spheres "because of
immediate sanction for industry, manufacturers or any other
sector by its government," he said.
"In India, being the largest democracy, there is some delay
in sanctioning projects, by which India is pushed a little
behind," he said.
Despite all these and also amidst struggle, Indian
entrepreneurs have fought and made progress to help the
country become a stronger economy, Abdullah said.
However, despite competition in the industrial sector,
China and India maintained good relationship and "are better
friends than our neighbours," Abdullah said, without
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations