We will catch up with you soon: Abdullah to China
Coimbatore: "We will catch up with you soon!"
This was Minister for New and Renewable Energy, Farooq
Abdullah`s message to China while reacting to a study
comparing the status of the two countries in wind power,
giving an edge to China.
The world was comparing the economies of India and China
for the progress they made in different sectors, Abdullah
He was reacting to a study presented by a German
association at the 3rd International Wind Conference and
Exhibition here, comparing the status of the two countries in
China was ahead of India in all spheres "because of
immediate sanction for industry, manufacturers or any other
sector by its government," he said.
"In India, being the largest democracy, there is some delay
in sanctioning projects, by which India is pushed a little
behind," he said.
Despite all these and also amidst struggle, Indian
entrepreneurs have fought and made progress to help the
country become a stronger economy, Abdullah said.
However, despite competition in the industrial sector,
China and India maintained good relationship and "are better
friends than our neighbours," Abdullah said, without
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves
- 1st T20: India vs South Africa - Statistical highlights