Why Advani`s resignation crisis for you? Omar to BJP
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah today said the resignation of BJP patriarch L K Advani, whose opinion was ignored in BJP, should not be a crisis for it.
"If his opinion didn`t matter to you yesterday, why is his resignation a crisis for you today?" Omar tweeted, after Advani announced his resignation from key party fora.
The 85-year-old founder member of BJP today sent his resignation to party President Rajnath Singh, a day after the elevation of his one-time protege Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi as election campaign committee chief at the National Executive meet held in Goa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days