Woman gang-raped in Jaipur hospital
Jaipur: A 24-year-old woman was allegedly gang-raped by five persons at a private hospital in Chomu, a sub-urban town of Jaipur, police said on Thursday.
The woman was gang-raped on September 24.
In an FIR lodged with the Chomu police station, the victim has named five persons; Cheetar Mal Kumawat, Dr Choudhary, Sagar, Atta Khan, and Mukesh Bagar as the main accused, ACP Chomu Pratap Ram Meena said.
A case under various sections of IPC and Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Act was lodged, he said.
A woman cop with two policemen returned empty handed this morning as the victim was not found at her rented residence near a hotel on Reengus Road in Chomu, the ACP said, adding unless the victim is found for recording her statement, no further action could be taken.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker