Woman raped by Govt school teacher in J&K
Jammu: A woman was allegedly raped by a government school teacher in Udhampur district of Jammu and Kashmir, police said on Friday.
The incident took place in Basantgarh area of the district when the teacher, identified as Hartesh Chander raped the woman yesterday while her husband Ashok Kumar was out of the station for some work, they said.
A case has been registered in this connection while a hunt has been launched to nab the absconding accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report