Woman raped by Govt school teacher in J&K
Jammu: A woman was allegedly raped by a government school teacher in Udhampur district of Jammu and Kashmir, police said on Friday.
The incident took place in Basantgarh area of the district when the teacher, identified as Hartesh Chander raped the woman yesterday while her husband Ashok Kumar was out of the station for some work, they said.
A case has been registered in this connection while a hunt has been launched to nab the absconding accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan