Woman raped by Govt school teacher in J&K
Jammu: A woman was allegedly raped by a government school teacher in Udhampur district of Jammu and Kashmir, police said on Friday.
The incident took place in Basantgarh area of the district when the teacher, identified as Hartesh Chander raped the woman yesterday while her husband Ashok Kumar was out of the station for some work, they said.
A case has been registered in this connection while a hunt has been launched to nab the absconding accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued