Yasin Malik`s father dead
Srinagar: Ghulam Qadir Malik, father of Jammu and Kashmir Liberation Front chairman Mohammad Yasin Malik, died here on Monday following cardiac arrest.
Malik, 75, is survived by a son and three daughters, a JKLF spokesman said.
The JKLF chairman, currently on a visit to Pakistan, has been informed about his father’s death, he said.
The Kashmir High Court Bar Association and leaders from several separatist groups have condoled the death of JKLF chairman`s father.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie