Yasin Malik`s father dead
Srinagar: Ghulam Qadir Malik, father of Jammu and Kashmir Liberation Front chairman Mohammad Yasin Malik, died here on Monday following cardiac arrest.
Malik, 75, is survived by a son and three daughters, a JKLF spokesman said.
The JKLF chairman, currently on a visit to Pakistan, has been informed about his father’s death, he said.
The Kashmir High Court Bar Association and leaders from several separatist groups have condoled the death of JKLF chairman`s father.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey detains 3 top businessmen in probe after coup
- Researchers identify rare form of hereditary colon cancer
- India should not hold dialogue with Pakistan: Samajwadi Party
- French PM `open` to interim ban on foreign funding of mosques
- Nirbhaya case: Convicts' lawyer challenges 'iron rod' theory, announces Rs 10 lakh reward for anyone who proves it