Young woman found dead in JK
Srinagar: A 24-year-old woman was found dead
under suspicious circumstances inside a park in Anantnag
district of south Kashmir, a police spokesman said on Friday.
Naseema Akhter, hailing from Kaganhall village of
Achabal, was found dead last evening in the outlet of Shair
bagh spring in Anantnag town, 55 kms from here, he said.
The body of the woman bore no marks of violence and after
postmortem it was handed over to her relatives, he said,
adding proceedings under section 174 Cr P C related to
mysterious death have been initiated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...