Young woman found dead in JK
Srinagar: A 24-year-old woman was found dead
under suspicious circumstances inside a park in Anantnag
district of south Kashmir, a police spokesman said on Friday.
Naseema Akhter, hailing from Kaganhall village of
Achabal, was found dead last evening in the outlet of Shair
bagh spring in Anantnag town, 55 kms from here, he said.
The body of the woman bore no marks of violence and after
postmortem it was handed over to her relatives, he said,
adding proceedings under section 174 Cr P C related to
mysterious death have been initiated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Majithia defamation case: Arvind Kejriwal gets bail in defamation case in Punjab
- Know why PSU bank employees went on strike on Friday
- Pope Francis to pay `silent` visit to Auschwitz
- ‘Dishoom’ movie tweet review
- Rahul Gandhi's inflation-related speech ''baseless'', just wants to grab people's attention: BJP