Youth injured in accidental firing in Rajouri
Jammu: A 20-year old youth was injured allegedly in an accidental firing in Rajouri district of Jammu and Kashmir, a police official said on Wednesday.
There was possibly an accidental fire from a rifle of Village Defence Committee (VDC) member resulting in injury to Sajay Kumar in Bajwal hamlet in Noushera belt of the district late last night, SSP Rajouri Mubassir Latifee said.
Kumar has been hospitalised, Latifee said.
Kustari Lal, the father of the injured youth is also a VDC member, he said.
A case has been registered and investigation is on, he said, adding that further details would be known later.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi