Youth injured in accidental firing in Rajouri
Jammu: A 20-year old youth was injured allegedly in an accidental firing in Rajouri district of Jammu and Kashmir, a police official said on Wednesday.
There was possibly an accidental fire from a rifle of Village Defence Committee (VDC) member resulting in injury to Sajay Kumar in Bajwal hamlet in Noushera belt of the district late last night, SSP Rajouri Mubassir Latifee said.
Kumar has been hospitalised, Latifee said.
Kustari Lal, the father of the injured youth is also a VDC member, he said.
A case has been registered and investigation is on, he said, adding that further details would be known later.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened