Youth injured in militant attack in Kashmir`s Sopore dies
Srinagar: A youth, injured in a militant attack in Kashmir`s Sopore town, succumbed to his injuries in a hospital in the wee hours here on Sunday, police said.
Shabir Ahmad Naikoo, a dentist by profession, died in SMHS hospital, they said.
On Friday night, Naikoo was injured in a militant attack allegedly orchestrated by a rival of his family with whom they had a land dispute, police said.
His uncle Nazir Ahmad Naikoo was killed in the attack.
Three persons had been arrested in connection with the attack so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply