Youth injured in militant attack in Kashmir`s Sopore dies
Srinagar: A youth, injured in a militant attack in Kashmir`s Sopore town, succumbed to his injuries in a hospital in the wee hours here on Sunday, police said.
Shabir Ahmad Naikoo, a dentist by profession, died in SMHS hospital, they said.
On Friday night, Naikoo was injured in a militant attack allegedly orchestrated by a rival of his family with whom they had a land dispute, police said.
His uncle Nazir Ahmad Naikoo was killed in the attack.
Three persons had been arrested in connection with the attack so far.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?