Youth`s body found in a stream in Kashmir
Srinagar: A deaf and dumb youth, who went missing last week, was found dead in a stream in Ganderbal district of central Kashmir today, police said.
Body of Nazir Ahmad Lone (19) was fished out from a stream near his house at village Hayan Paulpora, 40 kms from here, a police spokesman said.
Lone, who was deaf and dumb, was missing since April 24.
The body of the deceased was handed over to his next of kin for last rites after legal formalities, the spokesman said, adding, a case has been registered and investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!