Youth`s body found in a stream in Kashmir
Srinagar: A deaf and dumb youth, who went missing last week, was found dead in a stream in Ganderbal district of central Kashmir today, police said.
Body of Nazir Ahmad Lone (19) was fished out from a stream near his house at village Hayan Paulpora, 40 kms from here, a police spokesman said.
Lone, who was deaf and dumb, was missing since April 24.
The body of the deceased was handed over to his next of kin for last rites after legal formalities, the spokesman said, adding, a case has been registered and investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Awkward! Watch Aditi Rao Hydari speaks about Farhan Akhtar’s divorce!
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni: I allow bowlers to set the field in T20 cricket