Youth`s body found in a stream in Kashmir
Srinagar: A deaf and dumb youth, who went missing last week, was found dead in a stream in Ganderbal district of central Kashmir today, police said.
Body of Nazir Ahmad Lone (19) was fished out from a stream near his house at village Hayan Paulpora, 40 kms from here, a police spokesman said.
Lone, who was deaf and dumb, was missing since April 24.
The body of the deceased was handed over to his next of kin for last rites after legal formalities, the spokesman said, adding, a case has been registered and investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Pakistan vs England, 2nd T20: Live Streaming
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan