Youth`s body found in a stream in Kashmir
Srinagar: A deaf and dumb youth, who went missing last week, was found dead in a stream in Ganderbal district of central Kashmir today, police said.
Body of Nazir Ahmad Lone (19) was fished out from a stream near his house at village Hayan Paulpora, 40 kms from here, a police spokesman said.
Lone, who was deaf and dumb, was missing since April 24.
The body of the deceased was handed over to his next of kin for last rites after legal formalities, the spokesman said, adding, a case has been registered and investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- China warns India over deployment of BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- Switch to high speed 4G Jio, stop using Vodafone, Airtel: Reliance to employees
- PV Sindhu, Sakshi Malik, Dipa Karmakar, Jitu Rai to receive Khel Ratna awards
- Kashmir issue can be resolved politically, not judicially: SC
- SpiceJet to launch flights to Silchar, Aizwal