12 girl students sick after food poisoning
Chaibasa: Around twelve girl students of a residential school in West Singhbhum district fell sick after having dinner, official sources said on Thursday.
The condition of three of the students of Kasturba Gandhi Residential School in Majhagaon block was stated to be serious and were taken to Sadar Hospital, block development officer Shaliesh Kumar Priyadarshi said.
It is being suspected that the students fell sick due to food poisoning caused after a lizard apparently fell into the food.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Watch: PM Modi addresses rally in Moradabad, UP - Part II
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what