125 govt doctors dismissed in Jharkhand
Ranchi: As many as 125 government doctors were dismissed today following continued absence since their appointment.
The decision to dismiss the doctors were taken at a Cabinet meeting, chaired by Chief Minister Hemant Soren, according to Principal Secretary of Cabinet Coordination department, J B Tubid.
The Cabinet approved the proposal for dismissal of the doctors sent by the Health Department, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway