125 govt doctors dismissed in Jharkhand
Ranchi: As many as 125 government doctors were dismissed today following continued absence since their appointment.
The decision to dismiss the doctors were taken at a Cabinet meeting, chaired by Chief Minister Hemant Soren, according to Principal Secretary of Cabinet Coordination department, J B Tubid.
The Cabinet approved the proposal for dismissal of the doctors sent by the Health Department, he said.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Ranveer Singh, Varun Dhawan, Arjun Kapoor, Sidharth Malhotra, Shahid Kapoor, Karan Singh Grover – Kisme Kitni ‘ab’ hai
- Coal scam: Court orders framing of charges against Naveen Jindal
- Pyongyang sentences Korean-American for spying
- I don't diet, I'm just genetically blessed: Priyanka Chopra
- Visit NH44 to gorge on some flavoursome dishes from Kashmir to Kanyakumari