125 govt doctors dismissed in Jharkhand
Ranchi: As many as 125 government doctors were dismissed today following continued absence since their appointment.
The decision to dismiss the doctors were taken at a Cabinet meeting, chaired by Chief Minister Hemant Soren, according to Principal Secretary of Cabinet Coordination department, J B Tubid.
The Cabinet approved the proposal for dismissal of the doctors sent by the Health Department, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- Monsoon's after-effects troubling everyday lives in cities
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak
- Varun-Shraddha's `ABCD2` holds a firm grip at Box Office!
- School director beaten to death after two students found dead in Bihar