20-year-old youth beaten to death by miscreants
Jamshedpur: A 20-year-old youth was beaten to death allegedly by miscreants over a petty issue in Baliguma on Tata-Ghatsila road under MGM Police station here on Saturday.
The incident occurred when the victim Wazir, a resident of Patna, had gone to a nearby shop and two youths indulged in an altercation with him over a petty issue, police said.
The accused had allegedly started beating him black and blue, injuring him fatally, sources said.
Police said the accused have been identified and would be arrested soon.
Wazir was working as a daily wager in the private firm, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31