20-year-old youth beaten to death by miscreants
Jamshedpur: A 20-year-old youth was beaten to death allegedly by miscreants over a petty issue in Baliguma on Tata-Ghatsila road under MGM Police station here on Saturday.
The incident occurred when the victim Wazir, a resident of Patna, had gone to a nearby shop and two youths indulged in an altercation with him over a petty issue, police said.
The accused had allegedly started beating him black and blue, injuring him fatally, sources said.
Police said the accused have been identified and would be arrested soon.
Wazir was working as a daily wager in the private firm, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Asafa Powell fills Usain Bolt`s shoes and targets personal best