20-year-old youth beaten to death by miscreants
Jamshedpur: A 20-year-old youth was beaten to death allegedly by miscreants over a petty issue in Baliguma on Tata-Ghatsila road under MGM Police station here on Saturday.
The incident occurred when the victim Wazir, a resident of Patna, had gone to a nearby shop and two youths indulged in an altercation with him over a petty issue, police said.
The accused had allegedly started beating him black and blue, injuring him fatally, sources said.
Police said the accused have been identified and would be arrested soon.
Wazir was working as a daily wager in the private firm, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC allows Italian marine Salvatore Girone to return home
- Bihar: Former Bihar CM Jitan Manjhi's convoy attacked in Gaya
- Punjab and Haryana HC stays reservation for Jats, 5 other communities
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally - Part II
- Bankruptcy law credit positive for banks: Moody's
- Indonesia's Mount Sinabung continues eruption
- Congress, BJP quote Mirza Ghalib to spar over Modi govt's two years in power
- Renault forays into pre-owned car biz in India
- When Luna the husky demanded belly rubs during car ride – Watch the adorable moment!