21 landmines recovered in Latehar
Latehar : Twenty-one landmines planted serially on Kurung-Ganeshpur path in Latehar district were on Saturady recovered during anti-Maoist operation, the police said.
All the landmines weighing between one kg to ten kg were planted on the route to target security forces, superintendent of police Kranti Kumar told reporters.
He said the security forces discovered the explosives when they found a ten-kg IED planted near a well that led to the unearthing of the landmines.
He said the explosives would be defused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena was Indrani’s daughter from her previous marriage, not sister
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- Gujarat quota stir: PM Modi appeals for peace
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal