22 IEDs recovered from Jharkhand
Ranchi: Effecting a major recovery of explosives in Naxal-hit areas, security forces have seized as many as 22 IEDs in the state.
The operation carried out by CRPF`s special anti-Naxal operations force CoBRA and local police was carried out in Amwatikar and Manika areas of Latehar district of the state since yesterday.
A total of 22 live Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) have been recovered in the operation, a senior official said.
The operation to locate more such explosives and defuse them are on, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress