22 IEDs recovered from Jharkhand
Ranchi: Effecting a major recovery of explosives in Naxal-hit areas, security forces have seized as many as 22 IEDs in the state.
The operation carried out by CRPF`s special anti-Naxal operations force CoBRA and local police was carried out in Amwatikar and Manika areas of Latehar district of the state since yesterday.
A total of 22 live Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) have been recovered in the operation, a senior official said.
The operation to locate more such explosives and defuse them are on, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Zeta eases retail payment further with NFC-enabled super tag
- UP polls: Congress main agenda is fighting corruption, not political parties: Raj Babbar
- Himachal Pradesh CM's wife to be further quizzed in PMLA case: ED to Delhi HC
- BSNL launches unlimited 3G plan for Rs 1,099, cuts rate by 50%
- No political appointments in pollution control boards: NGT