22 IEDs recovered from Jharkhand
Ranchi: Effecting a major recovery of explosives in Naxal-hit areas, security forces have seized as many as 22 IEDs in the state.
The operation carried out by CRPF`s special anti-Naxal operations force CoBRA and local police was carried out in Amwatikar and Manika areas of Latehar district of the state since yesterday.
A total of 22 live Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) have been recovered in the operation, a senior official said.
The operation to locate more such explosives and defuse them are on, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town