22 IEDs recovered from Jharkhand
Ranchi: Effecting a major recovery of explosives in Naxal-hit areas, security forces have seized as many as 22 IEDs in the state.
The operation carried out by CRPF`s special anti-Naxal operations force CoBRA and local police was carried out in Amwatikar and Manika areas of Latehar district of the state since yesterday.
A total of 22 live Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) have been recovered in the operation, a senior official said.
The operation to locate more such explosives and defuse them are on, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur