42 crude bombs seized from train
Dhanbad: Forty-two crude bombs were on Thursday found in a sleeper coach of Ganga Damodar Express train at the Railway yard here.
The bombs, kept in a plastic sack, was spotted by a cleaner in S5 coach of the Patna-Dhanbad dn train at the yard in the morning.
The cleaner informed the officials after a bomb accidentally fell on the track and exploded. RPF commandant of Dhanbad Railway Division under Central East Railway, Shashi Kumar, said it was a low intensity crude bomb used for frightening wild animals, he said.
The commandant said investigation was on to find out the name of the passenger in whose name the berth was allotted and the station where it was loaded. Officials said the bombs had been defused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside