7 bodies with slit throats recovered in Jharkhand
Khunti (Jharkhand): Police on Wednesday recovered bodies of seven persons with their limbs tied and throats slit from the Saritkel-Ghaghra route in Khunti district here.
The bodies were recovered this evening en route,
Superintendent of Police, Tamilvanan told reporters here.
While five bodies were lined up at one place, two others
were found lying some distance away, he said.
Two of the deceased were identified as Pheknath Munda
(20) and Fagu Munda (32), he said, adding they hailed from
Saprum village of the district.
Police are trying to establish the identity of the other
bodies and further investigation into the matter was on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul to lead 'Mashal Juloos' in protest against power cuts, water crisis in Delhi
- CBSE Class Xth Results 2016 to be declared today at 2 pm; check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- WATCH: MIRACLE! This fielder did the unthinkable during GL vs SRH Qualifier 2
- Marcus Rashford nets place in record books as England beat Australia 2-1
- India's NSG membership is not about arms, US tells Pakistan