Abducted trader returns home after one month
Hazaribagh (Jharkhand): Businessman Anil
Agarwal, who was allegedly kidnapped on January 19 on Monday returned home on his own, family sources said here.
According to police sources, the 39-year-old
businessman of Hazaribagh and Varanasi had been kidnapped on
the borders of Hazaribagh and Gaya while going to Raniganj in
West Bengal from Varanasi by car.
His father Gyan Chand Agarwal, an industrialist, said
his son returned home safely because of the constant raids by
Refusing to share any more information with the media
on the kidnap and the subsequent release of his son, Agarwal
said the abductors did not ?harm? Anil and his driver
The driver also returned safely, Agarwal said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands