Abducted trader returns home after one month
Hazaribagh (Jharkhand): Businessman Anil
Agarwal, who was allegedly kidnapped on January 19 on Monday returned home on his own, family sources said here.
According to police sources, the 39-year-old
businessman of Hazaribagh and Varanasi had been kidnapped on
the borders of Hazaribagh and Gaya while going to Raniganj in
West Bengal from Varanasi by car.
His father Gyan Chand Agarwal, an industrialist, said
his son returned home safely because of the constant raids by
Refusing to share any more information with the media
on the kidnap and the subsequent release of his son, Agarwal
said the abductors did not ?harm? Anil and his driver
The driver also returned safely, Agarwal said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- First Minister Nicola Sturgeon plans EU future for Scotland after Brexit
- Seven hospitalized in California stabbing at neo-Nazi rally
- I respect martyrdom but you're trained to kill enemy, not to die - Manohar Parrikar told jawans
- Pampore attack: Did CRPF ignore specific intelligence input from Jammu and Kashmir Police?
- Euro 2016: Belgium beat Hungary 4-0 to reach quarterfinal as Yannick Carrasco scores final goal