Abducted trader returns home after one month
Hazaribagh (Jharkhand): Businessman Anil
Agarwal, who was allegedly kidnapped on January 19 on Monday returned home on his own, family sources said here.
According to police sources, the 39-year-old
businessman of Hazaribagh and Varanasi had been kidnapped on
the borders of Hazaribagh and Gaya while going to Raniganj in
West Bengal from Varanasi by car.
His father Gyan Chand Agarwal, an industrialist, said
his son returned home safely because of the constant raids by
Refusing to share any more information with the media
on the kidnap and the subsequent release of his son, Agarwal
said the abductors did not ?harm? Anil and his driver
The driver also returned safely, Agarwal said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city