Abducted trader returns home after one month
Hazaribagh (Jharkhand): Businessman Anil
Agarwal, who was allegedly kidnapped on January 19 on Monday returned home on his own, family sources said here.
According to police sources, the 39-year-old
businessman of Hazaribagh and Varanasi had been kidnapped on
the borders of Hazaribagh and Gaya while going to Raniganj in
West Bengal from Varanasi by car.
His father Gyan Chand Agarwal, an industrialist, said
his son returned home safely because of the constant raids by
Refusing to share any more information with the media
on the kidnap and the subsequent release of his son, Agarwal
said the abductors did not ?harm? Anil and his driver
The driver also returned safely, Agarwal said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Counting begins - Who will win BJP or Shiv Sena?
- Maharashtra Civic Election Results 2017 LIVE: BJP's Rita Padole, Ravi Landge win from Amravati and Pimpri Chinchwad seats