Abducted trader returns home after one month
Hazaribagh (Jharkhand): Businessman Anil
Agarwal, who was allegedly kidnapped on January 19 on Monday returned home on his own, family sources said here.
According to police sources, the 39-year-old
businessman of Hazaribagh and Varanasi had been kidnapped on
the borders of Hazaribagh and Gaya while going to Raniganj in
West Bengal from Varanasi by car.
His father Gyan Chand Agarwal, an industrialist, said
his son returned home safely because of the constant raids by
Refusing to share any more information with the media
on the kidnap and the subsequent release of his son, Agarwal
said the abductors did not ?harm? Anil and his driver
The driver also returned safely, Agarwal said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How will Sonowal's govt solve problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam?
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam - Part II
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part III
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part IV
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges
- Six more arrested for attack on Punjab spiritual leader Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale
- IPL 9: RCB skipper Virat Kohli 81-run short to create history this season
- Second seed Andy Murray battles into French Open second round
- Watch video: Furious and stormy young sun seeded life on Earth, says NASA
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan