AJSU not in race for alternative arrangement in Jh
Ranchi: Junior ally AJSU on Monday made it clear that it would not be in the race for any alternative arrangement in the event of the JMM handing over its withdrawal letter to Jharkhand Governor Syed Ahmed and would rather opt for mid-term polls.
"We will not enter into any arithmetic in any formation of government in the event of JMM hands over the letter of support to the governor," AJSU vice president Praveen Prabhakar said here.
"We are getting ready for a mid-term poll," he said.
His reaction came in the wake of the JMM deciding to pull out from the BJP-JMM-AJSU-JD(U) coalition led by Chief Minister Arjun Munda following in the backdrop of conflicting claims by BJP and JMM about an accord on rotational leadership of the coalition.
AJSU President Sudesh Mahto is the deputy chief minister in the Munda government. The other one is JMM`s Hemant Soren.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire