AJSU not in race for alternative arrangement in Jh
Ranchi: Junior ally AJSU on Monday made it clear that it would not be in the race for any alternative arrangement in the event of the JMM handing over its withdrawal letter to Jharkhand Governor Syed Ahmed and would rather opt for mid-term polls.
"We will not enter into any arithmetic in any formation of government in the event of JMM hands over the letter of support to the governor," AJSU vice president Praveen Prabhakar said here.
"We are getting ready for a mid-term poll," he said.
His reaction came in the wake of the JMM deciding to pull out from the BJP-JMM-AJSU-JD(U) coalition led by Chief Minister Arjun Munda following in the backdrop of conflicting claims by BJP and JMM about an accord on rotational leadership of the coalition.
AJSU President Sudesh Mahto is the deputy chief minister in the Munda government. The other one is JMM`s Hemant Soren.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part II
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part III
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part IV
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Aussie legend Craig McDermott hails Ishant Sharma as a real workhorse
- Spain seeks `urgent` answers from London after nuclear sub collision
- Tinder rolls out its new feature in India
- Transgenders to soon be categorised as 'third gender', can change gender after sex-change surgery
- 'Don't abandon search', MH370 families plead