AJSU not in race for alternative arrangement in Jh
Ranchi: Junior ally AJSU on Monday made it clear that it would not be in the race for any alternative arrangement in the event of the JMM handing over its withdrawal letter to Jharkhand Governor Syed Ahmed and would rather opt for mid-term polls.
"We will not enter into any arithmetic in any formation of government in the event of JMM hands over the letter of support to the governor," AJSU vice president Praveen Prabhakar said here.
"We are getting ready for a mid-term poll," he said.
His reaction came in the wake of the JMM deciding to pull out from the BJP-JMM-AJSU-JD(U) coalition led by Chief Minister Arjun Munda following in the backdrop of conflicting claims by BJP and JMM about an accord on rotational leadership of the coalition.
AJSU President Sudesh Mahto is the deputy chief minister in the Munda government. The other one is JMM`s Hemant Soren.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy