AJSU not in race for alternative arrangement in Jh
Ranchi: Junior ally AJSU on Monday made it clear that it would not be in the race for any alternative arrangement in the event of the JMM handing over its withdrawal letter to Jharkhand Governor Syed Ahmed and would rather opt for mid-term polls.
"We will not enter into any arithmetic in any formation of government in the event of JMM hands over the letter of support to the governor," AJSU vice president Praveen Prabhakar said here.
"We are getting ready for a mid-term poll," he said.
His reaction came in the wake of the JMM deciding to pull out from the BJP-JMM-AJSU-JD(U) coalition led by Chief Minister Arjun Munda following in the backdrop of conflicting claims by BJP and JMM about an accord on rotational leadership of the coalition.
AJSU President Sudesh Mahto is the deputy chief minister in the Munda government. The other one is JMM`s Hemant Soren.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried in Mumbai; Rajnath says he got chance to express views in all forums
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened