AJSU not in race for alternative arrangement in Jh
Ranchi: Junior ally AJSU on Monday made it clear that it would not be in the race for any alternative arrangement in the event of the JMM handing over its withdrawal letter to Jharkhand Governor Syed Ahmed and would rather opt for mid-term polls.
"We will not enter into any arithmetic in any formation of government in the event of JMM hands over the letter of support to the governor," AJSU vice president Praveen Prabhakar said here.
"We are getting ready for a mid-term poll," he said.
His reaction came in the wake of the JMM deciding to pull out from the BJP-JMM-AJSU-JD(U) coalition led by Chief Minister Arjun Munda following in the backdrop of conflicting claims by BJP and JMM about an accord on rotational leadership of the coalition.
AJSU President Sudesh Mahto is the deputy chief minister in the Munda government. The other one is JMM`s Hemant Soren.
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?-Part II
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?-Part III
- DNA: Media bribed for suppressing details of AgustaWestland chopper scam
- DNA: India's own GPS system, IRNSS-G1 successfully launched
- Govt to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose on Friday
- Scary! Truck carrying firecrackers catches fire at Yamuna Expressway – Watch
- Watch video: Top 10 incredible health benefits of pineapples!
- 1971 Indo-Pak war: 'Dusting was Indira Gandhi's stress-buster'
- House of Representative Speaker Paul Ryan invites PM Modi to address joint meeting of US Congress