AJSU not in race for alternative arrangement in Jharkhand
Ranchi: Junior ally AJSU on Monday made it clear that it would not be in the race for any alternative arrangement in the event of the JMM handing over its withdrawal letter to Jharkhand Governor Syed Ahmed and would rather opt for mid-term polls.
"We will not enter into any arithmetic in any formation of government in the event of JMM hands over the letter of support to the governor," AJSU vice president Praveen Prabhakar said here.
"We are getting ready for a mid-term poll," he said.
His reaction came in the wake of the JMM deciding to pull out from the BJP-JMM-AJSU-JD(U) coalition led by Chief Minister Arjun Munda following in the backdrop of conflicting claims by BJP and JMM about an accord on rotational leadership of the coalition.
AJSU President Sudesh Mahto is the deputy chief minister in the Munda government. The other one is JMM`s Hemant Soren.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar Class 10th Result 2016, BSEB 10th Result 2016: Bihar Board Matric Class 10 Results 2016 (biharboard.bih.nic.in) to be declared today on May 29
- Kiran Bedi to assume charge as Lt Governor of Puducherry today
- Trials of Talgo train to commence today: Know more about it
- Cristiano Ronaldo strikes shoot-out winner as Real Madrid crowned kings of Europe
- Pakistan had achieved nuclear capability in 1984: Abdul Qadeer Khan