AJSU to support combination providing stable govt
Ranchi: All Jharkhand Student Union (AJSU)
President Sudesh Mahto on Thursday said he would support a stable
and strong alliance in Jharkhand, which received a fractured
verdict in the assembly elections.
"I will support a combination which can give a stable and
progressive government to the state," Mahto, a former Home
Minister, told reporters here.
Mahto refused comment when asked whether any party or
alliance had approached him.
Mahato, who was minister in three NDA governments led by
Babulal Marandi and Arjun Munda between November 15, 2000 and
September 2006, increased his party`s tally from two to five
in this election.
He was the Home Minister in the Munda-led NDA government
after the 2005 elections. He did not join any government after
the fall of the Munda government in September 2006.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you