All the abducted traders set free in Bokaro district
Bokaro (Jharkhand): The four traders, who
were abducted by the Maoists in Bokaro district during their
48-hour shut down have been set free by them on Tuesday, police
The four traders had claimed that they were blind-folded
by the Maoists before being set free at a place in Bokaro
district this evening.
The four were among six traders who were picked up by
the Maoists from Petarwar late last night. The Maoists had
freed two of them earlier.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!