All the abducted traders set free in Bokaro district
Bokaro (Jharkhand): The four traders, who
were abducted by the Maoists in Bokaro district during their
48-hour shut down have been set free by them on Tuesday, police
The four traders had claimed that they were blind-folded
by the Maoists before being set free at a place in Bokaro
district this evening.
The four were among six traders who were picked up by
the Maoists from Petarwar late last night. The Maoists had
freed two of them earlier.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez