All the abducted traders set free in Bokaro district
Bokaro (Jharkhand): The four traders, who
were abducted by the Maoists in Bokaro district during their
48-hour shut down have been set free by them on Tuesday, police
The four traders had claimed that they were blind-folded
by the Maoists before being set free at a place in Bokaro
district this evening.
The four were among six traders who were picked up by
the Maoists from Petarwar late last night. The Maoists had
freed two of them earlier.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'