All the abducted traders set free in Bokaro district
Bokaro (Jharkhand): The four traders, who
were abducted by the Maoists in Bokaro district during their
48-hour shut down have been set free by them on Tuesday, police
The four traders had claimed that they were blind-folded
by the Maoists before being set free at a place in Bokaro
district this evening.
The four were among six traders who were picked up by
the Maoists from Petarwar late last night. The Maoists had
freed two of them earlier.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog