Alliance politics in Jharkhand a bad experience: BJP
Ranchi: The BJP on Saturday said it would go it alone in Assembly elections in Jharkhand as it had "bad experience" in alliance politics in the state.
"The BJP will fight it alone in the assembly elections (due next year) and try to form government on its own as it had a bad experience in allying with other political parties (in government formations)," said Ramapati Ram Tripathi, the party’s in-charge for Jharkhand affairs.
"We are hopeful to do better in the assembly elections and give Jharkhand a one party rule," the party’s former Uttar Pradesh unit president told a press conference here.
The BJP had ruled the maximum period in the 13-year-old political history of Jharkhand in alliance with JDU, Ajsu party, JMM and other independent MLAs on different occasions before JMM leader Hemant Soren in July this year stitched an alliance with Congress and RJD to lead the ninth government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack