Allow secular parties to form govt, NCP to Governor
Jamshedpur: The NCP on Monday demanded that
Jharkhand Governor M O H Farooq should allow the secular
parties to form a government in view of the political
instability in the state.
"The Governor should allow secular parties to form a
government in the state or should recommend imposition of
President`s rule in the state in view of the prevailing
political situation in the state, NCP Jharkhand unit president
K M Gupta said after meeting the Governor.
There was no government visible in the state due to
political uncertainty and development work has come to a halt
due to it, Gupta added.
The NCP leader appealed the governor to intervene and
bring stability in the state.
Gupta claimed that the initiative taken by BJP for form
a government in the state would come a cropper as the party
itself was a divided house on the issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress