Ammonium nitrate seized in Jharkhand
Pakur (Jharkhand): A total of 150 kg of ammonium nitrate, brought from West Bengal, were on Wednesday seized at Chengadenga village in Pakur district, police said.
On a tip-off that the explosives sealed in 13 sacks were being transported by a tractor to Pakur from Rajgram in Birbhum district, police intercepted the vehicle and seized the explosives.
The driver and the helper escaped.
This was the tenth seizure of the such explosive this year, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Camera Day: Celebrate the art of photography and go click-happy!