Arjun Munda acquitted in violation of code of conduct case
Jamshedpur: Former Jharkhand chief minister Arjun Munda was acquitted in a violation of model code of conduct case by a local court today.
Chief Judicial Magistrate Piyush Kumar acquitted Munda, who was personally present in court.
Munda, who was a BJP candidate from the Jamshedpur Parliamentary constituency in the General election in 2009, was charged with violating the code of conduct after his poster was found pasted in a mini-bus without permission, said Devendra Singh, a lawyer and former Jharkhand state President of BJP (legal cell) said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video