Arjun Munda hospitalized
New Delhi: Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda was admitted to a private hospital here due to ear-related problems.
Munda, who is here on a visit to meet BJP leaders, was admitted to the Apollo Hospitals on Thursday.
"He complained of some ear-related problems," a doctor said.
"He is under observation and there is no cause for worry. He will be discharged in a day or two," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Next steps for European Union after Brexit
- Libyan forces clash with militants in Sirte, 14 dead: Official
- Rahul Gandhi reacts to NSG setback: 'How to lose a negotiation by PM Narendra Modi'
- Pope denounces Armenian `genocide` in Yerevan visit
- University of Mumbai T.Y.B.Com Semester Six (75:25) Result 2016 declared on mu.ac.in