Bank looted in Jharkhand
Chaibasa: A gang of three robbers held up the staff of a nationalised bank and looted Rupees seven lakh in Jharkhand`s West Singhbhum district Thursday.
The gang which came on motorcyles to the Union Bank of India in Kumardungi brandished guns holding up the staff and looted the money as soon as the branch opened in the morning, police sources said.
The robbers escaped with the money.
Police Superintendent, Arun Kumar Singh told reporters that two motorcycles were found and seized while a search was being made for the robbers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!