Bank looted in Jharkhand
Chaibasa: A gang of three robbers held up the staff of a nationalised bank and looted Rupees seven lakh in Jharkhand`s West Singhbhum district Thursday.
The gang which came on motorcyles to the Union Bank of India in Kumardungi brandished guns holding up the staff and looted the money as soon as the branch opened in the morning, police sources said.
The robbers escaped with the money.
Police Superintendent, Arun Kumar Singh told reporters that two motorcycles were found and seized while a search was being made for the robbers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi