BJP and JMM collaborated to loot Jharkhand, alleges Marandi
Hazaribagh (Jharkhand): Nearly two weeks after collapse of Arjun Munda government in Jharkhand, former Chief Minister Babulal Marandi on Sunday alleged that the BJP-JMM alliance was formed only to "loot" the state`s resources.
"To loot the resources of the state, the BJP had formed government with the JMM despite being aware of JMM`s double standards of helping BJP to loot the state while supporting the Congress-led UPA at Centre," Marandi said.
"Though the state was created more than 12 years ago, the expectations of the people remained unfulfilled following rampant corruption by the BJP-JMM-AJSU alliance," the Lok Sabha member said in a rally here.
By taking support from independent MLAs, the government had exposed state`s natural resources before the corporate sector for exploitation, Marandi alleged.
He said that if voted to power, his Jharkhand Vikas Morcha (Prajatantrik) will provide a stable government that will root out corruption.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP