BJP and JMM collaborated to loot Jharkhand, alleges Marandi
Hazaribagh (Jharkhand): Nearly two weeks after collapse of Arjun Munda government in Jharkhand, former Chief Minister Babulal Marandi on Sunday alleged that the BJP-JMM alliance was formed only to "loot" the state`s resources.
"To loot the resources of the state, the BJP had formed government with the JMM despite being aware of JMM`s double standards of helping BJP to loot the state while supporting the Congress-led UPA at Centre," Marandi said.
"Though the state was created more than 12 years ago, the expectations of the people remained unfulfilled following rampant corruption by the BJP-JMM-AJSU alliance," the Lok Sabha member said in a rally here.
By taking support from independent MLAs, the government had exposed state`s natural resources before the corporate sector for exploitation, Marandi alleged.
He said that if voted to power, his Jharkhand Vikas Morcha (Prajatantrik) will provide a stable government that will root out corruption.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state
- Chennai road mishap: Seven more succumbs to injuries, death toll rises to 14