BJP and JMM collaborated to loot Jharkhand, alleges Marandi
Hazaribagh (Jharkhand): Nearly two weeks after collapse of Arjun Munda government in Jharkhand, former Chief Minister Babulal Marandi on Sunday alleged that the BJP-JMM alliance was formed only to "loot" the state`s resources.
"To loot the resources of the state, the BJP had formed government with the JMM despite being aware of JMM`s double standards of helping BJP to loot the state while supporting the Congress-led UPA at Centre," Marandi said.
"Though the state was created more than 12 years ago, the expectations of the people remained unfulfilled following rampant corruption by the BJP-JMM-AJSU alliance," the Lok Sabha member said in a rally here.
By taking support from independent MLAs, the government had exposed state`s natural resources before the corporate sector for exploitation, Marandi alleged.
He said that if voted to power, his Jharkhand Vikas Morcha (Prajatantrik) will provide a stable government that will root out corruption.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Suspicious Iranian boat seized off Kerala coast, Pakistani ID card recovered