BJP blackmailing JMM, claims JPCC president Balmuchu
Ranchi: With the uncertainty over
formation of a new government in Jharkhand due to differences
between the BJP and JMM, JPCC president Pradeep Kumar Balmuchu
on Friday claimed that the BJP was "blackmailing" its ally.
"The BJP has been blackmailing the JMM for seventeen
days now ... they have failed to decide on ending the
political uncertainty in Jharkhand," Balmachu said here.
He said he would go to Delhi tomorrow to apprise the
party leadership about the political situation in the state
and meet the governor on his return.
Meanwhile, five JMM MLAs -- Champai Soren, Bidyoot
Barun Mahto, Ramdas Soren, Dipak Birua, who had yesterday
demanded that Shibu Soren continue as chief minister for the
first 28 months of a new government, were meeting in
Senior party MLA Simon Marandi was also joining the
meeting, a Jamshedpur report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!