BJP denies power rotation agreement with JMM in Jh
Jamshedpur: BJP on Thursday said there was no pre-condition about rotation of power with JMM, a major coalition partner in the Arjun Munda-headed Jharkhand government, when it was formed two years ago.
While stating this, Jharkhand unit president of BJP Dineshanand Goswami told a press conference, "You can enquire from other coalition partners JD(U) and AJSU Party in this regard."
He said there was a co-ordination committee to raise grievances or issues for discussion.
Goswami`s remark came in the wake of a suggestion made by Sibu Soren, JMM supremo and the chairman of the Steering Committee in Jharkhand, about a 28:28 month rotation of power with the BJP in the state.
Soren had said there would be change of leadership in the state after Munda government completes 28 months in office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH