BJP denies power rotation agreement with JMM in Jh
Jamshedpur: BJP on Thursday said there was no pre-condition about rotation of power with JMM, a major coalition partner in the Arjun Munda-headed Jharkhand government, when it was formed two years ago.
While stating this, Jharkhand unit president of BJP Dineshanand Goswami told a press conference, "You can enquire from other coalition partners JD(U) and AJSU Party in this regard."
He said there was a co-ordination committee to raise grievances or issues for discussion.
Goswami`s remark came in the wake of a suggestion made by Sibu Soren, JMM supremo and the chairman of the Steering Committee in Jharkhand, about a 28:28 month rotation of power with the BJP in the state.
Soren had said there would be change of leadership in the state after Munda government completes 28 months in office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Brexit will greatly weaken EU, says European Commission Vice-President Maros Sefcovic
- SHOCKING! This model ran sex racket under guise of production house in Mumbai's Versova, arrested
- 'BJP will retain power at Centre in 2019 Lok Sabha elections'
- Theatre doyen Kavalam Narayana Panicker passes away; he was 88
- AugustaWestland VVIP chopper scam: None will be spared, asserts Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar