BJP denies power rotation agreement with JMM in Jh
Jamshedpur: BJP on Thursday said there was no pre-condition about rotation of power with JMM, a major coalition partner in the Arjun Munda-headed Jharkhand government, when it was formed two years ago.
While stating this, Jharkhand unit president of BJP Dineshanand Goswami told a press conference, "You can enquire from other coalition partners JD(U) and AJSU Party in this regard."
He said there was a co-ordination committee to raise grievances or issues for discussion.
Goswami`s remark came in the wake of a suggestion made by Sibu Soren, JMM supremo and the chairman of the Steering Committee in Jharkhand, about a 28:28 month rotation of power with the BJP in the state.
Soren had said there would be change of leadership in the state after Munda government completes 28 months in office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city