BJP denies power rotation agreement with JMM in Jh
Jamshedpur: BJP on Thursday said there was no pre-condition about rotation of power with JMM, a major coalition partner in the Arjun Munda-headed Jharkhand government, when it was formed two years ago.
While stating this, Jharkhand unit president of BJP Dineshanand Goswami told a press conference, "You can enquire from other coalition partners JD(U) and AJSU Party in this regard."
He said there was a co-ordination committee to raise grievances or issues for discussion.
Goswami`s remark came in the wake of a suggestion made by Sibu Soren, JMM supremo and the chairman of the Steering Committee in Jharkhand, about a 28:28 month rotation of power with the BJP in the state.
Soren had said there would be change of leadership in the state after Munda government completes 28 months in office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users