BJP issues whip on trust vote
Ranchi: BJP on Sunday issued a whip to its
legislators to vote against the minority Shibu Soren
government in Jharkhand on the trust vote on Monday.
"The whip is issued to all our 18 legislators to vote
against the trust vote," BJP spokesman Sanjay Seth said.
BJP with 18 MLAs and JD(U) with two, had on May 24
withdrawn support to the Soren government, necessitating the
The trust vote will be taken at 11 am on Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III
- Hungarian Grand Prix: Record fifth win sends Lewis Hamilton top
- Olympian predicts record medal haul from Indian shooters at 2016 Rio Games
- Watch video: NASA's SDO captures solar material bursting from the sun!
- Salaries to go up 10.7%, star performers to gain handsomely: Study
- Nico Hulkenberg brings one point for Force India from Hungry