BJP issues whip on trust vote
Ranchi: BJP on Sunday issued a whip to its
legislators to vote against the minority Shibu Soren
government in Jharkhand on the trust vote on Monday.
"The whip is issued to all our 18 legislators to vote
against the trust vote," BJP spokesman Sanjay Seth said.
BJP with 18 MLAs and JD(U) with two, had on May 24
withdrawn support to the Soren government, necessitating the
The trust vote will be taken at 11 am on Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir