BJP MLA slams Centre for minority reservation
Ranchi: BJP MLA Raghuvar Das on Friday slammed
the Centre’s decision yesterday to give a sub-quota of 4.5 per
cent to minorities within the 27 per cent reservation for the
"Taking out 4.5 per cent from the OBC quota to give it to
minorities in unconstitutional. There is no provision in the
constitution to accord reservation on the basis of religion,"
Das said while raising the issue in the state assembly.
"This is vote back politics," Das said and alleged the
"face" of the Congress was "exposed".
Reacting sharply, Jharkhand Vikas Morcha (Prajatantric)
MLA Pradip Yadav demanded that the BJP-led Jharkhand
government should also introduce the reservation on the lines
of the Central government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog