BJP responsible for power shortage: Soren
Ranchi: Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren Tuesday alleged that BJP was responsible for the shortage of electricity as MoUs signed during its regime in the energy sector had failed to increase a single unit of power in the state.
"If any party has been responsible for the (power) situation, it is the BJP. They have signed MoUs, but failed to add a single unit," Soren told reporters here.
"BJP should not blame others for its failure," he said.
Reacting to media queries on BJP agitation on power, Soren said it was the saffron party`s "politics over electricity" and had nothing to do with the concerns of the people.
The chief minister said work in power department was going on in full swing after the process of unbundling of Jharkhand State Electricity Board was completed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'