BJP responsible for power shortage: Soren
Ranchi: Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren Tuesday alleged that BJP was responsible for the shortage of electricity as MoUs signed during its regime in the energy sector had failed to increase a single unit of power in the state.
"If any party has been responsible for the (power) situation, it is the BJP. They have signed MoUs, but failed to add a single unit," Soren told reporters here.
"BJP should not blame others for its failure," he said.
Reacting to media queries on BJP agitation on power, Soren said it was the saffron party`s "politics over electricity" and had nothing to do with the concerns of the people.
The chief minister said work in power department was going on in full swing after the process of unbundling of Jharkhand State Electricity Board was completed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic