Brahmaputra Mail accident to be probed
Guwahati: The commissioner of railway safety
will carry out an inquiry into Wednesday`s collision between
Brahmaputra Mail and a goods train at Karanpurato in Jharkhand
that claimed five lives.
Balbir Singh, Commissioner of Railway Safety (NF Circle,
Kolkata), will hold the statutory inquiry into the accident,
Northeast Frontier Railway CPRO S Hajong said.
Singh will conduct the inquiry in the meeting room of
divisional railway manager at Malda in West Bengal on January
13 from 10 am, he said.
Those having knowledge of the accident or matters
connected have been asked to meet the inquiry panel on Friday
or write to Commissioner of Railway Safety, NF Circle, 14
Strand Road (12th Floor), Kolkata-700001.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic