Brahmaputra Mail accident to be probed
Guwahati: The commissioner of railway safety
will carry out an inquiry into Wednesday`s collision between
Brahmaputra Mail and a goods train at Karanpurato in Jharkhand
that claimed five lives.
Balbir Singh, Commissioner of Railway Safety (NF Circle,
Kolkata), will hold the statutory inquiry into the accident,
Northeast Frontier Railway CPRO S Hajong said.
Singh will conduct the inquiry in the meeting room of
divisional railway manager at Malda in West Bengal on January
13 from 10 am, he said.
Those having knowledge of the accident or matters
connected have been asked to meet the inquiry panel on Friday
or write to Commissioner of Railway Safety, NF Circle, 14
Strand Road (12th Floor), Kolkata-700001.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Brexit will greatly weaken EU, says European Commission Vice-President Maros Sefcovic
- SHOCKING! This model ran sex racket under guise of production house in Mumbai's Versova, arrested
- 'BJP will retain power at Centre in 2019 Lok Sabha elections'
- Theatre doyen Kavalam Narayana Panicker passes away; he was 88
- AugustaWestland VVIP chopper scam: None will be spared, asserts Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar