BSF jawan`s body found in Dumka district
Dumka (Jharkhand): The body of a Border
Security Force jawan was on Wednesday found at a place in Chandradip
village in Dumka district, a senior police officer said here.
The dead jawan was identified as P K Solanki, who was
with the 14 battalion of the BSF and was posted in Bihar`s
Kishanganj, the Deputy Inspector General of police B K Pandey,
Solanki hailed from Jharkhand`s Giridih district and
was on leave.
The police were investigating the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch