BSF jawan`s body found in Dumka district
Dumka (Jharkhand): The body of a Border
Security Force jawan was on Wednesday found at a place in Chandradip
village in Dumka district, a senior police officer said here.
The dead jawan was identified as P K Solanki, who was
with the 14 battalion of the BSF and was posted in Bihar`s
Kishanganj, the Deputy Inspector General of police B K Pandey,
Solanki hailed from Jharkhand`s Giridih district and
was on leave.
The police were investigating the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump