BSF jawan`s body found in Dumka district
Dumka (Jharkhand): The body of a Border
Security Force jawan was on Wednesday found at a place in Chandradip
village in Dumka district, a senior police officer said here.
The dead jawan was identified as P K Solanki, who was
with the 14 battalion of the BSF and was posted in Bihar`s
Kishanganj, the Deputy Inspector General of police B K Pandey,
Solanki hailed from Jharkhand`s Giridih district and
was on leave.
The police were investigating the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing